Biometric authentication should not be installed on the device or in the cloud. In addition, it needs to be multi-factor biometric authentication. Passwords should not be installed in the cloud.
- The further away my biometrics are from me, the less secure they are and the less reliable they become.
- The more continuously my biometrics are connected... the less secure they are and the less reliable they become.
- More and more peoples biometrics are being stored "at risk" on the smart phone and "The Cloud".
- What is required for every transaction and access?
Am I who I say I am?
Am I authorized to access what I am requesting?
- Multi-factor Biometrics are the ultimate in Personal Identification...facial, fingerprint, voice, iris, etc.
- Multi-factor biometrics = Multi-Level Security