Networking has been commoditized…it is the Business Analytics that that will provide the real value to the healthcare enterprise.
Industry’s First Solution That Bridges Management and Analytics
Extreme Application Analytics is a Network-Powered Application Analytics and Optimization solution that captures network data and aggregates, analyzes, correlates, and reports on it to enable better decision making and improved business performance.
It is the industry’s very first and only – patent pending – solution to transform the Network into a Strategic Business Asset – by enabling the mining of network-based business events and strategic information that help business leaders make faster and more effective decisions. It does this all from a centralized command control center that combines Network Management with Business Analytics, and at unprecedented scale (100M sessions) and scope.
Application Analytics allows IT operations to optimize the network for each and every application, enhance security for those applications and provide data for business analytics. This empowers IT to turn the network into a strategic business asset that can now provide value to other lines of business, and it enables business innovation powered by the network infrastructure.
Application Analytics intelligence provides IT with the visibility and control of applications and websites (including related sub-web sites) resident in all parts of the network, from the wired or wireless edge all the way through the core and datacenter, as well as application traffic from the Enterprise to the private Cloud, public Cloud or any service on the internet.
Application Analytics is visually intuitive with drill down for increased granularity and has an open API for easy fingerprint customization and integration with 3rd party products
• Dashboard – Application and bandwidth usage – Within a specific period of time, Application Analytics easily displays the number of applications, bandwidth usage, number of clients and number of flows.
• A Massive and Customizable Signature Set – With a library of more than 7,000 applications with over 13,000 fingerprints and growing, and the ability to easily create your own fingerprint.
• Intelligent Application Visibility – Application Analytics identification uses deep packet inspection (DPI) to provide a rich analytical framework and granular controls for private (SAP, SOA traffic, Exchange, SQL etc.) and public Cloud (Salesforce, Google, Email, YouTube, P2P, Facebook, Twitter, file sharing, etc.) applications essential to your business. This enables IT and other Lines of Business to determine which applications or websites are being accessed, the consumed bandwidth and other statistics on business critical applications versus non-business critical applications.
• Network and Application Response Time Management – Provides network performance versus applications performance.
• Proactive Security and Compliance – Provides IT with the ability to monitor and restrict application usage and website access based on specific parameters. For example, a known web browser version that poses security risks could be restricted.
• Contextual Information with Depth and Granularity – Associate additional contextual information such as who, what, where, when and how with any application.
Unmatched Scale with Zero Performance Impact – Custom CoreFlow2 ASICs (chipsets) embed the functionality within network hardware achieving visibility into millions of flows without impacting performance